YouTube Vanced is the best Modded YouTube App than any official YouTube version you used before. If you don't have YouTube premium membership, you have to suffer the YouTube ads. The most horrible thing is that few advertisements were showing in a short video. Also, it does not support background playback, download video offline use. Of course, Youtube Vanced can solve these problems. Now there is an app that perfectly solves the above problems: YouTube Vanced.
YouTube Vanced Key Features:
- Built-in Adblocker
- Background Playback
- Force HDR Mode
- Override Max Resolution
- Pinch to Zoom For All Devices
- Casting Toggle - Secondary Themes
- Picture-in-Picture Video
- Video Window Style
- Repeat Videos
- Preferred Resolution & Speed.
- You install an app which is not Google Certified (but it is completely 100% safe, our team along with millions of other people are happy with it. The reason it is not available on App Store is that because of this app Google can't extract it's revenue).
Now let's start the fun :
Steps: • Download the latest Vanced Manager from here on your Android
• the app and open it.
• Make sure to select “nonroot” during the initial configuration wizard.
Tap “Install” next to MicroG.
• Follow the instructions to allow installing from unknown apps.
• MicroG will download and then you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready.
• Next, tap “Install” next to Vanced.
• Select your preferred theme and tap “NEXT”.
• Select your preferred language and tap “FINISH”.
• Vanced will download and you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready.
Done!! Easy, right?
Also, as we have already told YouTube Vanced is completely safe. So when you get a pop up which says that Installing apps from Unknown sources is not allowed, while installing, don't get afraid and allow it. Also, after the installation, it would also be a good idea to disable the installation of apps from unknown sources to further prevent any malicious installations.
Note for Huawei/Honor users: Starting from v0.2.12-203316, Vanced MicroG has a special “Huawei” button in the login wizard. If you are running a Huawei (and Honor) device that doesn’t come with Google Play Services by default but you sideloaded them later, you can still login to your YouTube/Google account while using Vanced modded apps using that option.
Note for MIUI Users:
If you are facing issues with installing Vanced, go to Settings -> About Phone -> Click MIUI version for 7 Times to become a developer.
Then, Go to Main menu of Settings -> Scroll down -> Additional Settings -> Developer Options -> Turn Off MIUI optimisation(you will get a warning like this below, but don't worry, it's okay and completely safe until you start playing with other settings)
We hope that you enjoyed this post! Share this with your friends and family, Comment down below if you have any suggestions and Bookmark our website or sign up for regular updates.